Monday, January 2, 2012

What Resolutions?

This is the time many people make resolutions for the new year. I've been giving this concept a lot of thought over the last few days, and I've come to the realization that making resolutions at the beginning of the year is not something I do.

It probably is a good idea to start the year with all sorts of plans. It gives a person something to strive for in a given period of time. I have note tablets, little pieces of paper and mental notes that I keep of things I want to do or learn. Some of the things are uncompleted still after eight years. Other ideas or motivations have overshadowed them.

So, maybe I should think of what I want to accomplish in 2012...

1. Wake up every day

My son contemplating his resolutions




No comments:

Post a Comment